Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday Haul

By now I bet tons of you have seen a billion posts on black friday, here's mine. I didn't really buy much clothes this past Black Friday, The stores I went to were so packed I didn't really want to try on clothes which I regret because I bought a top that doesn't fit >.<

I did go crazy at Target though but most of it is stuff I need to replace at home.

Lets get this started:

Finally got some Nail Polish :D
Sally Hansen $2.64 Each

 Stocked up on some Flats
The Brown and Zebra pair were $14.99 and the Black plastic capped ones were $19.99

 I need to get a new hair dryer because when Steve moves out 
he has to take it because its his mom's O_O

But I got a waaaaaaay better one, I wanted an Ionic one so it reduces frizz plus this one has a better motor :D

Conair $29.99

 A comparison on the two
what a difference! I'm already happy with the purchase even before I used it based on the quality lol

 Finally got my hands on some hot rollers :D
I'll have to play around with them a bit to get the look I want
I chose these because the clips also get hot too

Conair Hot rollers with Hot Clips $24.99

Bought this top at Aritzia for $75 I think it was orignally around $150???
I'll have to find the tag and see, will update

Silky tank top from Aritzia $35 it was only 10% off the original price.

This is the top that doesn't fit, I have a top that looks exactly the same and in a medium size the only difference is its pink. So I figured it was the exact same so I got this in a medium and didn't try it on.

SO SMALL!! WTF, ITS THE SAME BRAND TOO. Why would they fucking make it smaller? when it says on the tag that it says medium? wtf!!!

I'll have to lose like 15 pounds to fit in it >.<

I also got Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
 in three different shades: Romantic, Rendezvous and Cherish
$8.39 Each

Stupid London Drugs sells them for fucking 10.99 O_O

I kind of wish I bought more clothes but I think I'll just order stuff online anyways instead of going to the damn store and usually I'll look online before I buy clothes anyways, I don't know why I'm so anti-social about it lol. I don't think most of this was on sale anyways LOL but I don't care I was going to buy all this stuff regardless anyways.

Before I go back up to Canada I still have to buy some shampoo and conditioner and probably a hair mask. I think I'll order a nice haul from Sasa soon :D I need to change up my routine.

Don't Forget To:

Follow us on Twitter

Send me an email about things you want me to check out

Check out our Instagram @ StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment