Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Saem: Gem Miracle Black Pearl CC Cream


Waited three weeks for this to come!

Sorry for the lack of updates! School starts soon so I have to prepare for that >.< I'm falling behind on some of my beauty posts which I'll try my best to post soon. AND! because its back to school time I'm going to go back to school shopping sooon! Please bear in mind that because I get cold easily I'm going to focus on more wintery items like sweaters lol. Thanks!

So I've never used a CC cream before and I wanted to give it a try. I had heard that The Saem one was pretty good and pretty affordable so I decided to try it. I ordered it off ebay and it arrived in three weeks.

What it says it corrects (according to the ebay description): Moisturizes, whitens, wrinkle, radiance, moisture, nutrition, illumination, tone correction, texture correction and sun screen (SPF 50)

Interesting bottle design

I like that this bottle has a pump plus its a pretty hefty bottle, it is not small at all and of course the packaging of this product is really well done, feels more expensive than it really is and I'm pretty sure this will last you a long time.

 Sorry for the blurry photo but I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out what is happening lol

In a way I like the way it dispenses but it would be a lot easier if you could pump it directly onto your hand instead of contaminating the lid but that's me personally, plus its a cool design.

 I think you're meant to mix it with a foundation or BB cream lol

When I tested it out on my hand it perfectly matched my skin (turned from white to my skin color) but when I put it on my face super white... lol.

It has a thick but light texture, It felt pretty oily while I was putting it on my skin and it also has a nice scent but to me it felt a little overwhelming

Not only that I went out for a few hours (like 4) and when I got home I noticed some dry patches (especially in between my eyes and near my mouth) which annoyed me a little.

 annnnd Broke out lol

I used it a few times to make sure it that it was breaking me out and not other things (like getting my period lol) but unfortunately the product does break me out.

So obviously I'm not going to use this again even if I did try to mix it with BB cream and foundation I would still break out so.. yeah.. not using this again! I don't want to discourage you from buying this, of course you know everybody has different skin so it might work for you!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

2 comments:

  1. o.O I was about to buy this , thank you fo the review and it's so sad it gave you break outs :(
    I am now following you ~~ If you're interested this is my blog http://meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com/2013/11/aegyo-line-making-with-etude-house-dear.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, I don't want to discourage people from trying the products but perhaps try getting a sample if possible, I wish I did that, saves some $$ lol

    I'll definitely take a look at your blog! ^__^

    ReplyDelete