Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Rimmel: Apocolips Lip Lacquer - 400 Big Bang

Big Bang

As soon as I saw the ad for these on Youtube I went out and got these lol. I've been waiting for these for a year, I saw a few youtubers and bloggers from the UK using these and I wanted to try them and I was so close to ordering them on ASOS but I'm glad that I didn't since they came out here :P

Christmas Party Time lol (and boobies lol)

ONE LAYER! So pigmented and surprisingly non-drying (at least for my lips) These are not kiss proof and can surprisingly survive a meal but may need a little bit of a touch up but its not that noticeable O_O and these aren't as glossy/shiny as you would think, they're quite matte.

Would I buy again? Hell yes! These are amazing! I love them, I think I've abandoned the cheap/affordable lipsticks for now and moved on to cheap/affordable lip glosses ^__^

Go pick them up! Go go go!


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment