Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sasa Haul

Splurged just a little o.O

I haven't really spent money on an expensive product in a long long time especially for my skin, which I should take into consideration since I want to have nice skin for as long as I can manage it :P I think most people do lol.

I also wanted to take a break from Korean products since I've been using them for a while now. The Nature Republic truffle one eventually stopped working on my skin as well as the Juju cosmetics and I noticed more redness than usual.

 Kose Medicated Sekkisei Cosmetic Lotion

I considered buying the SK-II facial treatment essence but its just so damn expensive for a bottle $300+ for 11oz? (325ml) no thanks so I started looking for a product that's just as highly rated on Sasa but affordable and I found this.

This has tons of good reviews and I paid like $50 for 360ml of product O_O I also got the emulsion and the total was basically $100 so I think its a good deal for a lot of product.

Will do a review on this soon :)

 Bio-essence products!

I'm running low on the ampoule that I've been using and I've known about Bio-essence for a while now and I hear their products are pretty good so I ordered these serums when there was a deal on Sasa. I don't actually think they sell the whitening serum anymore, they have a small bottle version but not the bigger size that I ordered.

I got this for free lol

I thought I might as well give it a try since I haven't used a foam cleanser in a while and Methode Swiss has a good reputation. Maybe this will be a life changing product :P 


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101


No comments:

Post a Comment