Monday, June 2, 2014

Bio-Essence: Tanaka White 4X Flawless White Serum

A very interesting serum

First let me start with, I think mine may actually be expired or something is wrong with it lol because I'm not entirely sure on what the serum is supposed to look like but whenever I try to use the dropper no product goes into it and it just looks really weird. Maybe its supposed to be like this? But I'm really not sure... someone let me know! lol

The directions and description of this product are all in Chinese... so I don't know if I'm using it right or not lol but its a serum so I'm pretty sure there's no way to get it wrong :P

 Gorgeous packaging

If some of you aren't aware of Bio-essence, this skincare brand is from Singapore and they've expanded to other parts of Asia! I hope they come out to Canada I would love to try more of their products :D

I got this on sale at Sasa and for the price, I must say the packaging is so nice! It looks and feels like an expensive brand but its super affordable :)

I finally finished up the Nature Republic serums. I think it got to the point where it just didn't do anything anymore because I was just trying to use it all up >.<

Here's where it gets weird

Although the packaging is great, there seems to be something wrong with my dropper thing, that's the max that it fills up and it seems to have problems suctioning the serum inside, I can see the serum if I look into the bottle (which is full of serum) but it just has problems suctioning it..

As for the serum itself, it smells nice. Its quite thick but doesn't feel heavy so a little goes a long way and it absorbs really nicely.

Looks like fluid from a cyst.. lol

It might not look great but it does a great job. The formula is quite nice and I think I see some results which is great! It really smoothed out my skin texture and I think it is slowly evening out the redness/dark areas on my skin O.O! The formula for this serum is quite nice, it didn't break me out at all and I have pretty sensitive skin :)

Will repurchase! Hopefully it doesn't stop working well for me like the other serums I used before did and I can't wait to try the other bio-essence serum I have in my collection :D


Don't Forget To:

Follow me on Twitter!

Email me at StylePop101@gmail.com for future posts!

Check out my Instagram @StylePop101

No comments:

Post a Comment