Monday, June 20, 2016

My Car - and Some Weird Things

So I mentioned in a previous post that I bought a car.

The thing is, I don't technically have a license LOL. Some of you might be like uh.. wtf?
I was planning on buying a car right away anyway after I got my license, I might as well learn to drive the one I buy plus I would feel better fucking up my own car than a loaner one from a school or from a friend.

What did I get?


a 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid

I really like it, its fully loaded and great on gas which is one of the main things I was looking for. I'm probably not gonna be driving it to many places except for like metrotown and to my sisters place every now and then. Plus the size is great for me.

You wanna know something fucked up?

After I bought the car like a month later... STEVE BOUGHT THE EXACT SAME CAR.

Ok he bought a 2016 Kia optima hybrid not a 2012 like mine but WTF WHY?!

I honestly don't get why he bought the exact same car as me, he wanted a goddamn truck!

Not only that when we were together he kept bitching about how he didn't have a car available when he needed it because he had to share it with his dad and how they needed a 4th car but instead of keeping the corolla they traded it in and bought this car... so it doesn't really make sense or ease the situation regarding having a car available at all times...

Some of my friends were like that's really strange.. and they expected him to get a Jeep or a truck instead because he's been telling them he wanted one but then he changed his mind last minute and was like "I want to save money on gas" ... I honestly know that's not the reason, he's always buying expensive things to try to impress other people, which is kind of crazy... After being together for nearly 6 years you know when somebody is lying.

He did it to impress a girl. Plus it was probably really easy to influence his parents.

I'm starting to think he's getting weirder and weirder.. its a little alarming actually, but its not my problem anymore.

Rant over, here's some car stuff I bought LOL.

 Terrible air fresheners

I honestly didn't know that the face shop made these car perfumed sticks. It smelled nice yeah but it barely worked and lasted like 2 weeks until it died. I went out and got a bath and body works one, its alright but I'm not a huge fan of the scents.

Deodorizing charcoal bag and Seat belt protector

I'm always paranoid that if I got into a car accident that involved speed my head would get chopped off because of the seatbelt, so I got those Kia seat belt covers.

The charcoal bag supposedly absorbs moisture and bacteria? I left it in my car and I'm really not sure if it does anything or not lol but it had good reviews so I'll leave it for now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment